Occupational and Physical Therapy Support ServicesWhat are OT/PT Services?OT/PT services for educational intervention may range from consultative to direct service.OT focuses on skills required for activities for daily living, writing and reading. Adaptations are made, as needed, to increase the success of the child.PT focuses on developing motor/mobility skills that allow the student to participate in their educational program and meeting the physical need of a student through consultation with teachers, parents and others.
Contact InformationFor more information on RIU6 Occupational and Physical Therapy Services call (814) 226-7103 or (800) 672-7123.
ResourcesIncludes OT/PT forms, contact information, handouts, and visual guides.
- School Based Therapy Screen Request Form
- Sitting and Movement Positions
- Back Safety & Lifting Strategies
- Stress Relief - Computer and Desk Stretches
- OT/PT RELATED SERVICES: How does a student qualify and what will it entail?