The Human Resources Office is responsible for ensuring the RIU6 is following all employment policies, procedures, and state and federal employment laws and regulations. Services include: recruitment, orientation of new employees and Guest Teachers, payroll, workers compensation, and employment opportunities including application processing, fingerprinting, and clearances.
In accordance with Act 3 of 2008, Riverview Intermediate Unit #6 (RIU6) recognizes the importance of public records as the record of the RIU6’s actions.In order to ensure that the public has the right to access and procure copies of public records, RIU6 has appointed a Right-to-Know Officer and is making available to the public contact information for this individual, as well as the Commonwealth’s Office of Open Records.
OPEN RECORDS REQUEST FORM
To access information about or use the Pennsylvania’s Open Records Office Web link for a copy of the Open Records Request form, complete the following:
- Navigate to the following Internet address: http://openrecords.state.pa.us.
- Click on the FORMS button on the left side of the screen.
- Download and complete the Open Records Office Right-to-Know Uniform Request Form.
- Complete and submit to Riverview Intermediate Unit Right-to-Know Officer listed below.
- Appeals can be faxed to Office of Open Records at 717-425-5343 or mailed to: Office of Open Records, Commonweath Keystone Building, 400 North Street, 4th Floor, Harrisburg, PA 17120-0225
Riverview Intermediate Unit #6
270 Mayfield Road
Clarion, PA 16214
(814) 297-5102: Phone
(814) 226-4850: Fax