RIU6 workshops, courses, trainings and meetings are posted to
My Learning Plan (a web-based service for tracking and managing
Professional Development activities for educators) 1-2 months prior to
the event. To register, click on the link below and browse the
offerings. If you are looking for a publicly available course, click on the General Catalog AFTER you log in.
- You can now log in to MLP with your IU6 email
credentials by clicking here. If you are looking for a publicly available course,
click on the General Catalog AFTER you log in.
- Trainers and Course
- Presenters need to complete the My Learning Plan Activity Proposal for trainings and workshops for both the
District and the General Catalogs.
- Before submitting the proposal through My Learning Plan to Mary Jean Slaugenhoup (814) 297-5110, please make
sure you meet the necessary approval process.
- DISTRICT CATALOG: This is the 'IU6 School District'. It lists all the activities and meetings restricted to just IU6 staff.
- Conference Form should only be filled out for conferences and or activities being held outside of IU6. Example: PaTTAN, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Do not create a conference form for meetings/ workshops, and activities that appear in the District or General Catalogs.
After you have completed your requested event, you MUST go back into My Learning Plan and mark the activity complete.
- GENERAL CATALOG: This is for school districts, career centers, non-public schools, and IU staff to register for workshops, courses, and activities that are open to anyone.