All RIU6 workshops, courses, trainings, and meetings are posted to My Learning Plan (a web-based service for tracking and managing Professional Development activities for educators) 1-2 months prior to the event. To register, click on the link below and browse the offerings. If you are looking for a publicly available course, click on the General Catalog AFTER you log in.
- Presenters need to complete the My Learning Plan Activity Proposal for trainings and workshops for both the District and the General Catalogs.
- Before submitting the proposal through My Learning Plan to Sue Wolbert (814) 226-7103 ext 5231, please make sure you meet the necessary approval process.
- DISTRICT CATALOG: This is the 'IU6 School District'. It lists all the activities and meetings restricted to just IU6 staff.
- Conference Form should only be filled out for conferences and or activities being held outside of IU6. Example: PaTTAN, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.
- Do not create a conference form for meetings/ workshops, and activities that appear in the District or General Catalogs.
After you have completed your requested event, you MUST go back into My Learning Plan and mark the activity complete.
- GENERAL CATALOG: This is for school districts, career centers, non-public schools, and IU staff to register for workshops, courses, and activities that are open to anyone.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sue Wolbert
(814) 226-7103 ext 5231.