RIU6 Day 1 In-service
Day 1 for ALL staff - August 22, 2016 at the Park Inn, Clarion
Registration: Go to MyLearningPlan and 1) Sign up for the Act 80 Day – both Professionals & Paraprofessionals should sign up and complete the feedback form following the event to receive credit for attendance. MyLearningPlan closes one week prior to the event date, so please plan accordingly.
- You may park anywhere in the Park Inn parking lots. As always, carpooling is encouraged.
- There will not be a coffee service this year, so please plan accordingly.
- The Park Inn will have a soup, salad and sandwich buffet for lunch. If you show your ID badge or name tag, you will receive 20% off of your lunch. Cost of lunch will be $10.36. At this point, we will have the buffet set up near the gazebo in the courtyard and staff will be able to eat out there.
- If you would like to bring your lunch, there will be a variety of places throughout the hotel to eat. Seating is available in the pre-conference area, the lobby area, and in the ballroom and the Allegheny Room. (Please do not bring any products that contain nuts or nut products as we have employees with severe allergies.)
- Renovations are complete in the hotel lobby. We will have Aflac, the Clarion Federal Credit Union, Kades-Margolis, the United Way and both Unions in this area.
- The Park Inn has a new “Market Place” to the side of the front desk where you may purchase cold beverages and snacks. Payment should be made at the front desk.
While casual attire is acceptable, please keep it professional. And remember, RIU6 attire is still available for purchase and makes a great option to wear to Act 80 days!
Please be aware of any constructions that may be currently delaying travel into Clarion. It was mentioned to me that there is bridge work on Rt. 322 that is currently delaying traffic coming through Shippenville and will affect those of you traveling in from Venango County area and western Clarion County.If you have any questions about the day or the following Act 80 days, please talk with your supervisor or director.
Day 1 In-Service Day Registration
Go to MyLearningPlan and 1) Sign up for the Act 80 Day – both Professionals & Paraprofessionals should sign up and complete the feedback form following the event to receive credit for attendance. MyLearningPlan closes one week prior to the event date, so please plan accordingly. Questions regarding MLP should be referred to Mary Jean Slaugenhoup.